I want to thank you very much for your interest in my porcelain ball jointed dolls! As you have confirmed your order I would like to invite you to read some important terms and conditions before filling the form which formalize your oder:
1. After the first payment is completed it takes from 20 to 30 days to complete your doll , however it may take longer because it is a handmade doll and porcelain is very complicated to work with. I believe the most important thing is to deliver a high quality doll which will make a happy owner rather than delivering it fast.
2. Remember each doll is 100% handmade so there might be some differences between your doll and the doll you see in the website, although they will be very slightly different.
3. The payment of half the price of the doll is required to start creating your doll. This first payment is non refundable in case of buyer's desistance. The remaining value plus shipping costs is due when the doll is finished.
4. The doll is safely shipped inside a wooden box, protected with customized foam. It is very unlikely to break during shipping. Shipping is fast and trackeable.
5. My dolls are very strong. Especially because of their size which is not as small as most of other porcelain BJDs. The size allows me to cast thicker porcelain parts so it makes a really strong doll. But I am willing to work things out with you if anything happens to your doll. If you agree with the terms please click on the link bellow: